Thursday, April 06, 2006

heat wave...

Beach.... just hearing the word makes me wanna drift away from reality. Wouldn't it be so nice to spend the whole day at the beach? Be isolated from work, from home, from the rest of the world?... Heck, if i could, i would spend a week enjoying myself at a beach resort, preferrably in boracay. Never been there actually., heard a lot of wonderful things about it, but never been there... budget and time wouldn't permit me to go in such a heavenly place., if it does so happens, and i would be granted with those 2 things, don't have any friends to invite goin'! frustrating, very frustrating indeed.

I feel too lazy to do anything... useful. The summer heatwave restricts me from moving my butt off the pc and help with the cleaning. I have an excuse such as being too tired from work and from gym. hehe. Why not just NOT workout AND help with the chores?, anyway it's still gonna be the same as "workin' out"!.. as they say. "No, it's not the same", i kept implying. hehe, i should be ashamed of myself. hahaha.

Last time I spent summer vacation was at
puerto galera. It was, of course, very memorable. Really enjoyed snorkeling,. view was crystal clear, lotsa colorful corals and fishes. And they were actually within my reach! hehe. I even remember seeing a sea snake, probably 3 feet long, tried to get a hold of it but was busy doin' something with the corals... later discovered that sea snakes are one of the venomous creatures of the sea! Grabe talaga, lakas ng loob. hahaha

I'll be meeting some friends this sat night at greenbelt., gimik and also to discuss where out summer outing will take place and when. Sana lang talaga matuloy. tsk tsk. hehe

1 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger i am nobe. said...

yeah! the beach..

(drift, drift)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Site Counter
hit Counter