Tuesday, May 16, 2006

rain rain go away


What a way to spend my summer vacation! Would you
believe that it rained almost our entire stay at Quezon! yep. The only sunny moments I recall would be the first few hours of our arrival. The rest of the stay, cloudy with strong winds. All thanks to the storm... hay naku... Perfect timing nga naman!

But that didn't stop us from enjoying our stay. At wind velocities of more than 100kph (yep, it was that strong) we were swimming, running around and battling waves. Weird thing is, it wasn't that cold,.. or was it just me. My tolerance to coldness is not quite high... so I shiver quite easily. hehe.

Out of the beach, if not eating and sleeping, we were playing cards and ps2. Really fun playing with bets. hehe... makes it more... exciting. At nights, kwentuhan and inuman. On the 3rd day, my bro noel arrived. He couldn't join us initially cuz of work. Sunday, I got a txt message from my supervisor about my day off bein' mon and tuesday! Haha, saya talaga. Can't stay for a day more tho cuz the rest my friends have work & my bro is leavin' for zamboanga that night. Well, all good things come to an end, all of us went home. Overall, twas really enjoyable. Feels so good to unwind and relax, away from civilization. I really needed that. Looking forward for my next vacation. hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Site Counter
hit Counter