Monday, May 22, 2006

summer finale

Summer has finally ended. I was awakened in the middle of the night with coldness I hadn't experienced in months. I was shivering. Turned off the fan, hid inside my blanket then snoozed back to sleep. Woke up this morning with the sun up high and cool breeze penetrating my room. Just laid there, half awake with clear thoughts. Can't think of anything that would ruin my day.

For the next few weeks, we'll be experiencing rainfall. How does it affect us? I'm not sure why, but for me, I kinda feel slightly depressed when it rains. Kinda,... nostalgic. Longing for something... dunno what really. It's like bein' homesick when you're already home.

3 Comments:

At 2:53 AM, Blogger TR said...

yea... rainy days again... really feels depressing. don't you wish its summer everyday? :) hehehe where everything is bright, colored and gay! hehehe

 
At 4:06 AM, Blogger tom said...

haha. how i wish, don't let it be humid tho. gay? haha

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger TR said...

gay = happy silly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Site Counter
hit Counter