Sunday, July 16, 2006

bedazzled


Can't seem to stop sneezing...*sniff*. Started early this evening after drinking 2 bottles of san mig light. Got drunk after 4 bottles., how embarassing. Can't believe how poor my tolerance is with alcohol..., well, considering my built. hehe. Been at an old friends' house who celebrated the 1st bday of his baby boy. Haven't seen this guy in years! Surprising to know that my team mate and him are good college buddies. Yep, it's a small world indeed.
I used to know this guy to be a womanizer. A cheat. A liar. A scoundrel. He literally had 4 girlfriends at the same time (or so he claims)... that is before he became a changed man (or so he claims to be again). How the heck in the world was he able to manage it?!? unbelievable. Perhaps, his "girlfriends" were too naive or too innocent to notice that they were being deceived....or maybe, they actually knew of his special someone, yet still tryst. I can't seem to figure out how & why females fell for his act. Tsk tsk.. common sense. ....or could be that guy is just too good? either way, it's a case to case basis. Setting things aside, shouldn't your conscience be enough to tell you not to do these acts of infidelities? Are they not afraid? does the word "Karma" ring a bell? Even an atheist or an uneducated person can say it's wrong. What's more even astonishing is the fact that this is not a rare case. I happen to be friends with a number of people who does this sort of "acts". No point in arguing. They're too old to know what's right and wrong. No one can change a person. Change should come only from oneself.
Men, in nature, are said to be polygamous. Total bull. I'd say both men & women are equal. Don't ask, i can't explain why. I just know. It's not a matter of how you're brought up to be or who your friends are., not even genetics. I'm entitled to my own better judgement. Don't mind me, i'm talking nonsense & just blabbering. I'm tired, drunk and cold...but not sleepy...i wonder why.

2 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Blogger TR said...

it's a fact of life... that you have to accept. lower your expectations. and i guess live with it. it happens all the time. anyone is capable of doing so, even the ones you least expect. that's what i keep in mind so i won't get disappointed...

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger tom said...

quite sad fact if u ask me... bein' a pessismist eh? hehe. It does indeed happen to the least people i expect. ..but this kind of fact doesn't stop me from believing in something good. as much as possible, i try to look at the bright side. don't be bitter. just remembered the "aversion" quote.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Site Counter
hit Counter